Tuesday 16 October 2012

Binary oppositions- Facts vs. opinion


In my documentary I have included the binary opposition of facts vs. opinion. This will work by interviewing different people for their own opinion to see and understand whether people of today really are addicted to Facebook. This will then be weighed against the consequence of facts. The facts will include such facts as how many users are on Facebook, how long people spend their time on Facebook and who have been diagnosed with an addiction too Facebook. This means that either the facts or opinions will out way the other; therefore my documentary has a binary opposition. The binary opposition will help me come to a conclusion of whether people really are addicted to Facebook because it shows me the true opinions and facts and I can use each of these to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment